Routes classified by typeThere are 579 routes in the archive.
- A. Bouldering
- The simple sport where you hone your skills on
(relatively) low rocks
- Boulder problems: just remember to bring your shoes (253 routes)!
- B. Crag
- Shorter (up to two pitches), well prepared, and often safe, climbing:
- C. Mountain
- Longer routes. Not well prepared and more remote, so it requiers skills handling both weather, mountains and safety - and knowing your own limits.
- D. Unknown
- Climbing of some non-classifiable sort (0 routes).
This file was last modified 2007-5-11